These are challenging times for all of us and we at THE Park are committed to support you, our valued guests and your travel plans as the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve.
We have launched our hygiene, cleanliness and sanitization program called S.H.I.E.L.D, an all-encompassing program that brings the best of luxury, design, hygiene, safety and service excellence all under one roof. It is an abbreviated form for
S – Sanitization
H – Hygiene
I – ISO Standard Equipment
E – Excellence
L – Luxury RedefinedD - Distancing
THE Park Hotels is where unusual perspectives are created and this makes every interaction an Anything But OrdinaryTM experience. We have partnered with Diversey, the global leader in hygiene and cleaning technologies, to create an environment focused on health, hygiene, safety and wellbeing.
All our hotels have elevated the existing standards of safety and hygiene through S.H.I.E.L.D and have adopted latest technologies for a better experience.
We would like to update you, as a protocol, a strategic preparedness and response plan is in place. We take standards of hygiene and cleanliness very sternly and assuring you that we are taking all possible precautionary measures to keep your favorite hotels safe:
- Health: All the guests and employees entering our hotels are undergoing body temperature screening, and are being provided with liquid hand wash and alcohol-based sanitizers. The facility of 24x7 doctor-on-call is made available to timely handle medical emergencies.
- Task Force: A task force team is created to immediately respond to any COVID-19 situation that may emerge, at all our hotels.
- Sanitization: All our hotels are adhering to stricter cleaning, sanitization and disinfecting protocols with special attention given to high-touch surfaces.
We would also advise that you keep yourself updated with the latest information from the relevant authorities to travel safer. World Health Organization provides credible information on protection and safety protocols and rolling updates pertaining to COVID-19.- What measures are you taking at the hotel for the health and safety of your guests?
Health and safety of guests are being ensured by the following measures:
- All guests entering the hotel follow stringent thermal checks. Hand sanitization at reception and lobby. Luggage is sanitized on arrival.
- Guest recent travel history is enquired and recorded.
- Heath fitness medical certificate to be obtained from guests at the time of arrival at the hotel.
- It is mandatory for all the guests to download Aarogya Setu app in their mobile phones/ tabs at the time of arrival at the hotel.
- All vehicles go through a sanitization & fumigation process after every pick-up and drop. We do not allow more than two passengers as per the prescribed rules framed by the government.
- Sanitizer stations on all lift landings and all guest corridors and limiting the number of guests within the elevators to maximum 2 or 3 depending upon the size.
- Hand sanitizers and face masks are now an integral part of the guest amenities and are being placed in all vehicles, rooms and public areas.
- Introduction of touchless digital check-in and check-out facilities to minimize physical contact.
- Prior to check-in, information of doctors, medical shops and other such information to be made handy to the guest through WhatsApp/ SMS. Set protocols to be followed in case any guest/ staff develops COVID-19 symptoms while in hotel/premises.
- All rooms being pre-sanitized as per the laid down SOP by undertaking sanitization process with proper PPE gear with gloves, masks etc.
- Restaurants are having special seating arrangement to maintain the 3 feet distance amongst each guest. QR code-based menu ordering and payments to be the new norm. Buffet to be removed and in-case it is required, then only the specially trained hotel team members are allowed to serve the guests.
- Use of disposable and bio-degradable cutlery and crockery wherever possible. If not possible, the same will be placed in sanitized pouches.
- Swimming pool, Spa, Gym will be kept shut as per the lock down protocols.