- Book Your Stay
- Update / Cancel Booking
- Book Your Dining
Preferred at the Park is the Guest Recognition Program of The Park Hotels and offers benefits and privileges to its members across all Park hotels in India. Membership to the program is complimentary and one can start earning points and getting the benefits instantly from the time of sign up.
For every INR 1000 that you spend at The Park Hotels, you earn 50 points. These points can be exchanged for a variety of gifts. For instance, 500 points can get you a 1 Kg chocolate cake; 1000 points can get you a Spa or Dining voucher worth Rs. 1000 or an upgrade to The Residence Floor. 6000 points can get you a complimentary night at any of The Park Hotels across India.
To enjoy your membership benefits, we request you to quote your Preferred at the Park membership number when making reservations and present your membership card at the time of check-in.
Your membership entitles you to the following privileges
- Priority on room reservations made at least 72 hours prior to check-in
- Early check-in at 0800 hours, subject to availability
- Late checkout up to 1800 hours, subject to availability
- Complimentary access to The Residence Lounge
- Complimentary stay for spouse
- Deluxe amenities in room during stay
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Point's updates are sent on monthly basis. Alternatively, you may access your points on www.theparkhotels.com by signing into your account.
- Preferred at The Park, hereinafter referred to as the 'programme', is voluntary and open to individuals (no groups, associations or corporations can enrol as members) and is valid at The Park Hotels (including The Park Collection hotels) in Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, Hyderabad, Kerala, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi and Visakhapatnam.
- Enrolment of membership will be on receipt of the completed application form. Only one enrolment per individual will be accepted.
- Membership is valid for a period of twenty four calendar months from the date of enrolment. A membership card will be issued. In the event of the loss of the membership card, the member must inform the Programme Centre in writing and a new membership card will be issued within two weeks after deducting 250 points.
- The membership card is valid for use only by the member himself/herself and after signing on the reverse of the card. Membership and related benefits are non transferable.
- Change of address of the member should be communicated to the Programme Centre in writing.
Earning of Points
- Members will be awarded 50 points for every INR 1000 spent on the eligible spend. The eligible spends excludes paid outs, banquet charges, service charges, gratuities and taxes.
- Points are awarded only if the membership card is presented at the Front Office Cashier at the time of checkout. Points awarded are subject to the settlement of bills within 30 days of checkout.
- Points earned have no cash value and can only be used to redeem gifts and services as highlighted in the redemption catalogue.
- Points earned are valid on a two-year rolling period and will lapse after two years from the date they are earned. Points are adjusted for all redemptions on a first in, first out basis. In case of non-renewals, points accumulated can be redeemed up to six months of expiry of membership and will lapse thereafter.
- A member may earn points for room bookings, not exceeding two rooms booked in his/her name only.
- Members will be sent points update every month. If a member's account is not credited with points for eligible spends within 60 (sixty) days of the transaction, the member may write to the Programme Centre with a copy of the bill for the points to be credited Points cannot be earned in conjunction with barters and complimentary stays.
- Redemptions will be applicable at the 'point value' indicated against each item and is subject to the availability of points in the member's account. The Park Hotels reserve the right to adjust this 'point value' at any point, without notice.
- For all redemption requests, members need to contact Preferred at the Park Program Centre. Room bookings must be made through the Programme Centre. Any bookings made through travel agents or corporations are not eligible. Bookings are subject to availability and prior reservation.
- Vouchers for merchandise products are redeemable at stated outlets only. However these are not valid during the sale periods at the specified retail outlets. No cash shall be refunded nor credit note issued for part utilisation of the Gift Vouchers. . The extras, over and above the voucher amount, have to be settled by the member directly at the outlet.
- Redeemed rewards once issued/delivered will not be changed and the member will not be entitled to any refund or credit for the points redeemed.
- The vouchers are valid as per the validity printed on vouchers and will not be re-validated If a voucher is lost or stolen, it cannot be re-issued. But if a voucher is torn or spoilt, please mail it back to the Programme Centre and a new one will be issued. The validity of the new voucher issued will remain as per the old voucher validity.
- For some items the point values have not been specified due to constant fluctuation of prices. Please contact the Programme Centre for exact 'point value' of such redemption items.
- Any request for firm date airline tickets is subject to availability. Tickets once issued cannot be returned or re-issued by the Programme Centre and points so debited cannot be re-credited to the member's account. All expenses and activities related to passport, visa and travel related responsibilities remain with the cardholder. All international tickets will be ex-India.
- Merchandise awards are subject to availability. These may be modified or discontinued by the manufacturer. The Park Hotels reserve the right to substitute an item with that of another brand, which in their opinion has equal or better features.
- The Park Hotels make no warranties and representations either expressed or implied with regard to the type and quality of services provided through third parties.'Point value' of gifts includes the cost of local. Charges for octroi and/or state, central duties, insurance or any other taxes will be payable by the members. Redemption awards will be delivered only within India. For delivery of gifts outside India, freight charges will be levied based on actuals and will be borne by the member.
- Certain items will need collection from the nearest Dealer or Office. The member agrees to bear the cost incurred on this account.
- The manufacturer's warranty information will accompany the gift. The Programme Centre is not liable for any warranty either expressed or implied concerning the gifts. Warranty claims must be directed to the manufacturer.
- Please allow up to 4 (four) weeks for processing and delivery of merchandise products, air tickets and vouchers.
- In order to claim a gift, please complete the Redemption Request Form and mail it to the below address.
Post Box No. 3640
New Delhi 110 024
Fax: +91 11 4656 8211
Phone no: +91 11 4656 8210
- The Park Hotels reserve the right to modify or close the programme at any time. They also reserve the right to adjust the value of the points or discount percentages at any time to reflect the changing market conditions, with or without prior notice.
- The Park Hotels reserve the right to refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reason.
- The Park Hotels reserve the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the rules, terms and conditions, the duration of the programme, the participating restaurants, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the member of the programme.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the programme membership card is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by The Park Hotels, including termination of membership.
- The benefits available through the Programme Partners are subject to change and are governed by the rules set by the
- The Membership Program is operated by TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. (TLC®). TLC® and The Park Hotels will have access to your personal information which may be used by us under strict privacy control. With the acceptance of the Preferred at The Park membership, the individual agrees to be contacted in the future by Telephone, SMS, Email and Letters.
The Park Bangalore - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.
The Park New Delhi - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.
The Park Chennai - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.
The Park Navi Mumbai - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.