- Book Your Stay
- Update / Cancel Booking
BENEFITS IN ALL THE PARK HOTELS EXCEPT THE PARK KOLKATA
The membership is by invitation only and is available at a nominal administrative fee, as applicable. It is renewable annually.
- As a member, your part of the food bill is complimentary each time you dine with atleast one guest. In other words, you are entitled to a 50% discount on the total food bill when dining with one guest, a 33% discount when dining with two guests, a 25% discount when dining with three guests and a 20% discount when dining with four and up to a maximum of nine guests. You also enjoy a 20% discount on your food bill while dining alone.
- Members are also entitled to a 20% discount on all beverages consumed at our select restaurants or bars on a table of up to ten persons.
- As a member, you are entitled to a 15% discount on published room tariff at all Park Hotels in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata,Navi Mumbai and Visakhapatnam. And a 30% discount on the published room tariff from May to September and a 15% discount from October to April at The Park New Delhi.
- Avail a 30% discount on the Best Availability Rate over a weekend defined as Friday, Saturday or Sunday (subject to availability).
- Enjoy a 10% discount on three nights four days package at The Park Visakhapatnam.
- Members can have pre-reserved seating in the Restaurants, everyday till 9 PM subject to availability. There is a dedicated Member Help Desk from 9.30 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Friday.
DINING MEMBERSHIP AT THE PARK KOLKATA
Enjoy 30% discount on the food bill when two people dine, 25% discount on the food bill when three people dine, 20% discount on the food bill when four people dine, 15% discount on the food bill when five to ten people dine, 15% discount on the food bill when the member dines alone, 15% discount on all beverages up to a table of 10 persons at the Bridge and Saffron. Avail a 10% discount on the buffet rates at The Bridge and 15% discount on the food and beverage bill at Zen.
Your dining experience will be personalized after making a note of your specific preferences.
All gift certificates are valid for a specific period and only at the hotels mentioned on the face or reverse of the certificates. Please read them carefully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions given below form a part of your Membership Agreement and you should read them carefully.
- Preferred at The Park, hereinafter referred to as the 'programme', is voluntary and open to individuals (no groups, associations or corporations can enroll as members) and is valid at The Park Hotels (including The Park Collection hotels) in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi and Visakhapatnam.
- The membership is available at a nominal administrative fee, as applicable. The Hotel reserves the right to revise the fee at its own discretion.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of issue of the membership.
- The membership card is valid for use only by the member himself/herself and after signing on the reverse of the card. Membership benefits are non-transferable.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of the acceptance of the membership. Refunds will only be processed after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- The membership card is not transferable. The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded. Discounts can only be availed upon presentation of your valid signed Preferred at the Park Dining Membership Card.
- The value of the specific discount does not include taxes.
- Management reserves the right to change the terms of membership from time to time without any Notice.
- To avail of the dining discounts, the minimum requirement is that two main courses must be ordered and the total bill must be greater than INR 250. This discount can only be redeemed on the total food order and only one card can be presented per table/party.
- Children above four years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- Dining Benefits are not applicable on take-away orders.
- Full Dining Benefits are applicable at select outlets only.
- Club rules and cover charges may apply at select outlets.
- Room bookings at Member Rates must be made through the Programme Center. Any Bookings made through Travel Agents or Corporations are not eligible for discounts. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Lost or stolen cards/certificates
- In the event that the cards or the certificates are lost, they cannot be replaced or the get money refunded.
- All certificates enclosed in the membership pack are valid for use at the specified hotel only.
- The certificates are for one time use only and have to be utilized in full. The certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services.
- No two certificates can be used together and card benefits may not apply if using a certificate.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificate are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face or on the reverse of the certificate. These are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
- Presentation of the Preferred at The Park membership card is imperative, if the member wishes to avail of the benefits of the programme.
- The Park Hotels reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the rules, terms and conditions, the duration of the programme, the participating restaurants, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the member of the programme.
- The Park Hotels reserves the right to modify or close the programme at any time by giving a six-month notice. They also reserve the right to adjust the discount percentages at any time to reflect the changing market conditions, with or without prior notice.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the Programme Membership Card is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by The Park Hotels, including termination of membership.
- The Park Hotels reserve the right not to offer the card and/or certificate benefits during any special promotion or event. Full Membership benefits will not be available on Christmas and New Year celebrations at the hotels. Membership discounts and certificate benefits cannot be clubbed with any other discounts or offer.
- The Park Hotels also reserve the right to refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reason.
- The benefits available through the Programme Partners are subject to change and are governed by the rules set by the partners.
- In case of a dispute or differences between the parties in connection with the programme, the same shall be decided by arbitration. The Arbitrator shall be the Managing Director, The Park Hotels or any other person nominated by him. The Arbitration shall be conducted as per the Indian Arbitration Act. The venue of such Arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- The programme is governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein, communicated to the members from time to time and subject to the laws of India.
- The Membership Program is operated by TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. (TLC®). TLC® and The Park Hotels will have access to your personal information which may be used by us under strict privacy control. With the acceptance of the Preferred at The Park membership, the individual agrees to be contacted in the future by Telephone, SMS, Email and Letters.
The Park Bangalore - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.
The Park New Delhi - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.
The Park Chennai - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.
The Park Navi Mumbai - offers a Long stay package that caters to your business & leisure needs.